Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What I’ve been up to lately…

Hi everybody!  Posting time is far and few between, but a car trip to the post office and utility office was just what my tired guy needed.  He is zonked out in his car seat and I’m not moving him til this is posted! ;)

Lately I’ve been doing lots of this…

SUC55092

(And under NO circumstances am I doing cloth diapers, but they make GREAT burp clothes.  Dying done by my awesome mom.)

I’ve been writing lots and lots of these!

SUC55172

(Thank you’s cut out by my silhouette machine, and then used a stamp for the ‘thanks.’  They are just simple cards to turn over for the message.)

And enjoying lots of these in several colors!

SUC55051

What have you been up to lately?

~Lynette~

1 comment:

  1. Your laundry line looks more neat than mine. :) Cute thank you cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...